1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over and resident in the UK.
2. Employees or agencies of Scarborough Bed Warehouse Ltd. or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 5pm on 30th November 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 1st June 2018.
8. The winner will receive a Baker & Wells, Majestic mattress.
9. Scarbrough Bed Warehouse Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, but without limitation to travel for collection or delivery of goods).
10. The winner will be notified by a reply to the original facebook comment on or before 4th December 2018 and must come to our showroom to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond to contact within 14 days of being notified by Scarborough Bed Warehouse Ltd. then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Scarborough Bed Warehouse Ltd. shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Scarborough Bed Warehouse Ltd. shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Scarborough Bed Warehosue Ltd's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Scarborough Bed Warehouse Ltd. both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Scarborough Bed Warehouse Ltd. and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
13. Scarbrough Bed Warehouse Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Scarbrough Bed Warehouse Ltd. further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Scarbrough Bed Warehouse Ltd. for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. Scarbrough Bed Warehouse Ltd. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Scarbrough Bed Warehouse Ltd. in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Scarbrough Bed Warehouse Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: Scarbrough Bed Warehouse Ltd. Wrea Lane, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO12 7PN 01723 351313